Powerwinch Freefall Electric Anchor Windlasses
Powerwinch Freefall Electric Anchor Windlasses are the fastest way to anchor your boat. Free-Fall Windlasses stop when the anchor reaches bottom so rope doesn't collect on deck while you waste time and effort powering down.
- Aluminum powder coat finish
- Watertight seals
- One-piece motor plate
- Heat-treated, oil-impregnated gear system
- Stainless steel drive shafts
- Helm operated one-touch control and Protect-A-deck rubber gasket
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Stainless steel rope and chain guide
- 25 amp thermal circuit breaker
- Boat Length: Up to 27 ft.
- Line Size & Chain Size: 1/2" Line & 1/4" Chain
- Pulling Power: 450 lbs.
- Retrieval Speed: 70 ft./min.
- Anchor Speed: 300 ft./min.
- Rope/Chain System: Electro-polished Stainless Steel
- Average Draw: 8-10 Amps
- Dimensions: 10-9/16" L x 7" W x 6-5/16" H
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.