Powerwinch Freefall Electric Anchor Windlasses
Powerwinch Freefall Electric Anchor Windlasses are the fastest way to anchor your boat. Free-Fall Windlasses stop when the anchor reaches bottom so rope doesn't collect on deck while you waste time and effort powering down.
- Model 41/li>
- Aluminum powder coat finish
- Watertight seals
- One-piece motor plate
- Heat-treated, oil-impregnated gear system
- Stainless steel drive shafts
- Helm operated one-touch control and Protect-A-deck rubber gasket
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Stainless steel rope and chain guide
- 25 amp thermal circuit breaker
- Boat Length: Up to 41 ft.
- Line Size & Chain Size: 5/8" Line & 5/16" Chain
- Pulling Power: 900 lbs.
- Retrieval Speed: 75 ft./min.
- Anchor Speed: 300 ft./min.
- Rope/Chain System: Electro-polished Stainless Steel
- Wire Size up to / over 50 ft.: 6 / 6 AWG
- Average Draw: 10-14 Amps
- Dimensions: 10-9/16" L x 7" W x 6-5/16" H