Primer Bulb, 5/16", Low Perm
Seachoice, Primer Bulb 5/16" Low Perm.
- High output primer bulb - 60% more output per pump than leading competitors
- High flow double check valves ensure fast priming and low-restriction fuel flow to your engine
- Compatible with ethanol blended fuels
- Engineered low permeation material prevents primer bulb fuel evaporation, saving fuel and money while protecting air quality
- Engineered to maintain flexibility and prevent collapse in extreme temperatures
- Industry leading vertical fuel draw for priming in any application
- Meets maximum 15 grams/m2/day permeation allowance as demonstrated through California Air Resources Board test TP-512
SEACHOICE PRODUCTS, SEACHOICE warrants the original consumer purchaser that SEACHOICE consumer products will be free from defective materials or workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of one 1 year from the original purchase date.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.