Puddle Jumper Tahiti Life Jacket, Walrus
The fun lasts longer for kids in the water with a Stearns Puddle Jumper Tahiti Life Jacket. The premium construction is made from Hydroprene material, a softer fabric for less chafing. The comfortable design also allows children 30-50 lbs. to move and swim freely in pools and lakes and at the beach, without the life jacket riding up around their necks. The US Coast Guard-approved life jacket features a fun character on the front for more fun in the water. The life jacket can also be used as a learn-to-swim aid.
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Fun walrus design for more fun in the water
- Hydroprene for softer fabric with less chafing
- Antimicrobial properties built in to the vest resist odor-causing bacteria on the vest
- Learn-to-swim aid for beginners in the water
- Comfortable design, more freedom to swim and play
- Adjustable buckle snaps in back
- Weight: 30 - 50 lbs.
Coleman products have a limited warranty from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.