Purasan EX Waste Treatment System (Pressurized Water)
Purasan EX Waste Treatment System gives boaters a head for fresh or seawater use in a pressurized system that is USCG Type 1 certified. This MSD (marine sanitation device) protects our lakes, rivers, and oceans by neutralizing harmful waste in fresh, salt and brackish waters.
- Onboard sewage treatment device for use in any area not considered a Federal NDZ
- Neutralizes waste, making it sanitary for boaters and marine life
- US Coast Guard approved Type I Marine Sanitation Device for vessels up to 65 feet in length
- Can be used with most marine toilets
- Electronically controlled, two minute treatment cycle
- One Purasan can be service 2 toilets
- 12 volt DC operation with quiet, low power consumption
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Alleviates the need for holding tanks
- Control panel indicates when tablets are empty
- Dispenser can be mounted at any height
- Solution drained with air pump
- No metering valve to control water
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.