Purasan EX Waste Treatment System (Pressurized Water)
Purasan EX Waste Treatment System allows boaters to use their head in fresh or seawater with a pressurized system that is USCG Type 1 certified. This MSD (marine sanitation device) protects our lakes, rivers, and oceans by neutralizing harmful waste in fresh, salt and brackish waters.
- Onboard sewage treatment device for use in any area not considered a Federal NDZ
- Neutralizes waste, making it sanitary for boaters and marine life
- US Coast Guard approved Type I Marine Sanitation Device for vessels up to 65 feet in length
- Can be used with most marine toilets
- Electronically controlled, two minute treatment cycle
- One Purasan can be service 2 toilets
- 12 volt DC operation with quiet, low power consumption
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Alleviates the need for holding tanks
- Control panel indicates when tablets are empty
- Dispenser can be mounted at any height
- Solution drained with air pump
- No metering valve to control water
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.