Push Button Reset Only Circuit Breakers, w/ Screw Terminals, 3 to 40 Amp
- Branch circuit breakers (can also be used for 24-hour circuit protection)
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Optional Push Button Waterproof Boot protects circuit breaker in wet environments, replaces dress nut mounting on circuit breakers and resists dicoloration and cracking
Interrupt Capacity: 1,000 Amperes
Circuit Breaker Type: Thermal
Body Material: Phenolic
Maximum Voltage: 28 Volts DC / 125-250 Volts AC
Weight: 0.24 Lb
Ratings & Reviews
Fit for Purpose, just not what you expect.
I have fitted these not into a boat, but into my 4x4. I live in Australia and I do a fair bit of remote traveling and the last thing I need is to be stuck in the middle of nowhere all because of the want of a fuse. So having used similar CB on vehicles when I served in the ADF, it only made sense to use something the same. Blue Seas Systems I know due to also having used their equipment on several yacht over the years, so it was a natural choice.
<br>That choice has not disappointed me in anyway, in fact the ease of instillation and use as well as their simplistic design and rugged construction are what I expect to get from Blue Seas.
<br>While I have yet to do another long remote trip (due to Covid 19 Grr) I'm fully confident that when I do go far afield I can be assured that at least as far as my electrics go, I'm all covered.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.