Quicksilver by Mercury, Driven Gear Bearing
Quicksilver 861792 Driven Gear BearingDriven Gear Bearing Assembly 861792 is for use on MerCruiser Bravo I, II, III, X, XR and XR stern drives. The driven gear bearing is complete and ready for installation. See your owner's manual or service manual for specific application and instructions. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- For use on MerCruiser Bravo I, II, III, X, XR and XZ stern drives.
- Driven gear bearing is complete and ready for installation.
- See your owner's manual or service manual for specific applications and instructions.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.