Quicksilver by Mercury, Filter, Air , Verado
Quicksilver Replacement Air Filter 8M0082911 - Verado - For L-6 FourStroke Verado OutboardsReplacement air filter 893318T02 is for L-6 Verado outboards. Designed to allow exacting amount of filtered air to your 4-stroke outboard for most efficient fuel consumption and combustion. Made of formed, flexible composite with foam covered filter screen material. Easy to periodically replace. Follow instructions in your owner's manual. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Designed to allow exacting amount of filtered air to your 4-stroke outboard for most efficient fuel consumption and combustion.
- Easy to periodically replace. Follow instructions in your owner's manual.
- Made of formed, flexible composite with foam covered filter screen material.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.