Quicksilver by Mercury, Impeller, O/B
Quicksilver 89982 Water Pump Impeller - 20 Horsepower Vintage Mercury 2-Cycle OutboardsFor 1970 through 1985 20 hp, vintage Mercury outboards. See your ownerâ€™s manual for replacement schedule. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years.Â Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries.Â It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Provides cooling water to your outboard engine
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to best protect your Mercury 4-stroke outboard.
- Impeller elastomers provide improved flexibility across broad temperature ranges throughout the boating season
- Designed for durability to provide higher flow rates and cooling flow to protect your engine
- The center insert is bonded to the vanes to resist tearing loose and losing water flow
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.