Quicksilver by Mercury, Mercathode Kit
Quicksilver MerCathode Control Unit 42600A09 - Gen III - For All Outboard and Stern DrivesMerCathode Gen III control unit 42600A09 is for all outboard and stern drive s. This is the replacement black control unit with the blue decal. Combat galvanic corrosion with this solid state controller for the MerCathode system. MerCathode self-adjusts to changes in the chemical content and temperature of the water and amount of exposed metal surfaces it needs to help protect. Easy to reconnect to existing wiring for the underwater elements of the system. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Replacement control unit with blue decal for Gen III MerCathode systems
- Combat galvanic corrosion with this solid state controller for the MerCathode system.
- MerCathode self-adjusts to changes in the chemical content and temperature of the water and amount of exposed metal surfaces it needs to help protect.
- Attaching hardware included.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.