Quicksilver by Mercury, Prem Oil Qt, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
Quicksilver Premium 2-Stroke Engine Oil â€“ Outboards, PWCs, Snowmobiles and Motorcycles - 1 QuartQuicksilver Premium TC-W3 2-stroke oil 858020Q01 provides excellent lubrication for outboards, PWCâ€™s, motorcycles, snowmobiles and small engines. The ashless dispercement oil fights rust deposits in the combustion chamber, intake and exhaust passages. This NMMA TC-W3 oil reduces exhaust smoke and controls deposits that can cause spark plug fouling or sticking rings. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years.Â Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries.Â It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Exclusive Quicksilver formulation provides superior lubrication for 2-cycle outboards, PWCâ€™s and small engines
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to best protect your Mercury or Mariner outboard, other brands of outboards, PWCâ€™s and small engines
- Prevents corrosion in combustion chamber, intake and exhaust passages
- Recommended for us in premix applications for lower horsepower, carbureted engines
- An all-weather formula for use down to -13 degrees Fahrenheit (-25C)
- Manufacturer part number 858021Q01
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.