Quicksilver by Mercury, Prop Bushing SS < 23, 856163A 1
Quicksilver 856163Q1 Flo-Torq II Hub Kit BushingFLo-Torq II Drive Sleeve Bushing 856163Q1 is for use with Tempest Plus, Revolution 4, and Bravo One propellers in high performance, surface piercing applications. See your owner's manual for installation instructions, the Flo-Torq hub, thrust washers and prop nut part numbers to best fit your engine or drive. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- High performance application for specific Mercury or Quicksilver propellers using the Flo-Torq II hub system.
- Flo-Torq II hub kit cushions and protects the drivetrain from propeller impacts on submerged objects.
- Do not operate your engine or drive without all propeller hardware in place and secure.
- To aid future propeller removal, grease prop shaft splines with Mercury 2-4-C or Mercury Special Lube 101
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.