Quicksilver by Mercury, Valve, Inlet
Quicksilver Inlet Needle Valve 879194011Inlet needle valve 879194011 is for select 30 hp through 150 hp Mercury and Mariner 2-cycle outboards. Inlet needle valve only. Additional parts may be needed when servicing your carburetor. See your owner's manual or service manual for more information. The Quicksilver brand has been the marine industry leader in delivering premium engine lubricants, accessories and original equipment replacement parts for more than 65 years. It applies the same quality standards as a supplier of lubricants and replacement parts for many original equipment brands in the powersports industries. Quicksilver has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products, validated through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to matching the level of research and design that goes into Quicksilver products. Buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- For select 30 hp through 150hp Mercury and Mariner 2-cycle outboards .
- Inlet needle valve only.Additional parts may be needed when servicing your carburetor.
- Set valve to original specifications.
- Replace with common shop tools.See your owner's or service manual for instructions.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.