Quicksilver by Mercury, W9 Fuel Filter Kit, Bl Sensor
Quicksilver 18458Q4 Water Separating Fuel Filter Kit with Blue Water Warning SensorWater separating canister element with o-ring and the water sensor unit. For all 1996 and newer Mercury and Mariner V-6 EFI outboards. Note that the sensor plus is blue plastic. Check your ownerâ€™s manual for inspection and replacement schedules. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years.Â Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries.Â It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Replacement water separating fuel filter element includes blue screw-in sensor
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to best protect your engine
- 10-micron fuel filter removes harmful contaminants, particles and power robbing water from your fuel before it gets into the engine
- Internal epoxy coating and corrosion resistant external paint for increased weather resistance
- Easy to replace annually when winterizing your engine or every 100 hours of engine time during boating season
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.