Quicksilver by Mercury, Water Pump Kit, O/B,.456 ID
Quicksilver Water Pump Repair Kit 70941A3 - For Mercury and Mariner 4 HP - 4.5 HP, Single Cylinder 2-Cycle OutboardsWater pump repair kit 70941A3 is for Mercury and Mariner 4 hp through 4.5 hp, single cylinder 2-cycle outboards. The kit includes water pump impeller, upper and lower housing, drive key, face plate, gaskets and water tube and seals. See your owner's manual or service manual for specific applications and replacement instructions. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Expansive kit to replace water pump impeller, upper and lower housing, drive key, face plate, gaskets and water tube and seals.
- For select Mercury and Mariner 4 hp through 4.5 hp, single cylinder 2-cycle outboards.
- One of the most complete kits available to repair vintage 2-cycle outboard water pumps. See your owner's manual or service manual for specific applications and replacement instructions.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.