Quicksilver by Mercury, Wrench, Oil Filter
Quicksilver 889277002 Oil Filter Installation Or Removal Wrench - SteelOil Filter Installation Or Removal Wrench 889277002 is used to install Mercury canister style oil filter 35-822626T7 used on the V-225 4-stroke outboards. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Formed to fit the closed end of canister style oil filters for easy removal and installation of the filter.
- Fits to the end of a standard 3/8" socket wrench or wrench extension.
- For us on 4-stroke outboards (see specific models below) or other engines with screw on type oil filters.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: Canada
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.