Racor Closed Crankcase Ventilation System 8001 Assemblies, 1600 HP Max
Racor's 8001 Closed Crankcase Ventilation Systems, CCVs, protect your boat engine from blow-by gases created during combustion. If unchecked, these gases also cause damage to enclosed areas and the environment. Racor's CCV systems prevent this by re-routing these gases back to the inlet to be burned in the engine.
- Series Type: Cartridge Crankcase Ventilation
- Materials: Die cast head, glass filled nylon and black powder epoxy-coated aluminum bowl
- Drain Kit: Hose, Check Valve, (2) Swivel Fitting
Racor's CCV (closed) systems utilize depth-loading, micro-glass fiber Vaporbloc media. As such, blow-by gasses are not allowed to vent to the atmosphere. Instead, the cleaned and filtered gases are routed back to the inlet of the turbocharger to be burned in the engine. The units are designed to handle crankcase flow rates up to 50 cfm (1.42 m3/m) or more when using multiple units. CCV units feature a unique crankcase pressure regulator with an integral bypass valve. This regulator protects against crankcase over-pressure and under-pressure, thus preventing damage to seals and oil loss.
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.