Ratcheting Boat Fender Hanger
Mfr: Taylor Made Products
Ratcheting Boat Fender Hangers simplify the height adjustment of your boat's fenders so you can better protect your hull from the dock. You loop the 3/4" strap over a rail or lifeline, feed the end through the fender eye or tube & pull the buckle to the desired length. You adjust the tightness around your rail or lifeline with the slide tab of the release buckle.
- Adjust fender height from 6" to 24"
- 3/4" UV protected polyester webbing
- Works with any size rail or lifeline
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.