Replacement Mercruiser Bravo One Lower Drive with Single Water Pickup
Replacement Lower Drive Units for boats with Mercruiser Bravo One Sterndrives to get you back out and moving on the water. These SEI Marine lower units, SE122 & SE121, are backed with an extraordinary Three Year, Fault Free Warranty.
- Directly replaces 1992 and newer Bravo One Lower Units with the oil passage
- Easily modified to replace 1988 to 1991 Bravo One Lower Units, instructions included
- Fully compatible and interchangeable with OEM drives
- SE122 is dual water intake with side and lower intakes (at the front of the nose on the drive)
- SE121 is single water intake with only a side intake
Press Release -- September 18th, 2006
Sterndrive Engineering Adopts Three Year Fault-free Warranty
Clearwater, Florida -- Sterndrive Engineering Inc. (SEI) announced today that the warranty on it's sterndrives has been changed from a one year limited warranty to a three year fault-free warranty. "We believe this new warranty is the best in the sterndrive industry" said Greg Pickren, President SEI. "Nobody that we know of offers a three year fault-free warranty on sterndrives" he added. "After selling tens of thousands of these drives over the past three years and doing extensive testing at our research facility, we are very confident in the product. It's only natural at this point to extend our warranty” stated Justin Webb, SEI's General Manager. "Our drives have always been the most economical. Now they also have a great warranty." added Ericka Kegg, SEI's Sales Manager. The three year fault-free warranty covers any damage to the drive that requires it to be repaired or replaced including failures resulting from lack of oil, fishing line, impact, neglect, and other abuse.
Ratings & Reviews
Bravo One lower outdrive.
I received the lower outdrive unit for my Bravo One extremely quickly and the quality is absolutely beautiful. The price was also extremely good! I'm a very happy customer!
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 10% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Returns allowed for uninstalled unused product only
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.