Rule Fully Automatic Series Bilge Pumps, 12 volt
- 12 volt, Fully Automatic, pumps when water is present
- No external floats or switches
- Completely submersible, rust and corrosion proof
- Water cooled motor
- Snap-off strainer for easy cleaning
- These models all have three wires; power, ground and an indicator wire which may be connected to a light
- Features of the Automatic Series:
- Turns on every 2-1/2 minutes to sense for water
- Senses by measuring amp draw (power consumption) caused by the work the pump does when moving water
- When no water is present, there is less amp draw (work being done) and the pump then shuts off
- It then waits and recycles itself after 2-1/2 minutes
NOTE - ALL Rule Automatic Bilge Pumps listed on this page are 12 volt DC
All Rule pumps work on the principle of centrifugal force. They must be submerged in the water or be below the water source. Bilge pumps must be mounted in lowest possible point in the bilge. Livewell pumps must be below the waterline. They only push water; they do NOT pull water.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.