Rule Inline Submersible Pumps, 200 to 500 gph, 12 volt
- Suitable for diesel, fresh and salt water
- Quick diesel transfer with no spillage
- Bait tank aeration, diesel transfer, water transfer
- Water Systems to 176 Deg. F (80 Deg. C), Fuel Systems to 104 Deg. F (40 Deg. C)
- Continuous rating but should not be run dry for long periods
- Universal Use (Metric or US Customary Units)
- Output: up to 8 gpm at 14 psi (32 litres/minute at .75bar)
- Connections: 1/2" (12.7mm) Hose
- Dimensions (L x H): 165 x 38 (mm)
Ratings & Reviews
Pump stopped working after less than 500 gallons
by Rich S
I've used the LVM line of pumps for several years with no problems. Rule bought the line and this is my first pump purchased from the new owners. This pump crapped out after pumping about 450 gallons of water (200 gals one week, 200 gals next week and 50 gals on the following week's water haul before it stopped working.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.