SPHAERA 35 Rub Rail, Stainless Steel, 3/8" x 1-3/8" x 8.5 FT
SPHAERA 8.5' Rub Rail Bars protect and beautify your boat with polished, Duralene core 316 stainless steel. SPHAERA 8.5 foot Rub Rails don't deform from impacts at the dock or when shaping bends to follow the contours of your boat's hull. These 8.5 foot bars save on shipping costs by using standard shipping and not needing freight trucking.
SPHAERA rub rail bars are pre-drilled for easy installation and can be installed alone or with the added trim and protection of a SPHAERA PVC Base. SPHAERA PVC Bases are available in Slim or Strong styles and recommended by the manufacturer, Tessilmare.
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Rail co-extruded with Duralene core
- Mount directly to hull or with PVC Base
- SPHAERA Rub Rails can be shaped to conform to hull shape
- SPHAERA 25 - 3/16" thick x 1" high
- SPHAERA 35 - 3/8" thick x 1-3/8" high
1 PVC Base Installation
- The PVC base is placed on the boat with masking tape
- The base is cut to size to avoid waste and breaks
2 Stainless Steel Bar Installation
- Steel bars are pre-drilled and are secured to hull through the base with steel screws
- Bow and stern bends are created directly on the boat - the boat acting as a bending template
- A wood template is recommended only for very sharp and difficult boat side bends
3 Joint and Cap Ends Installation
- Well-designed and functional joint caps successfully cover gaps at joints and keep the bars perfectly aligned and avoid the two-screw unaesthetic look
- Elegant stainless steel end caps give the boat the finishing touch
Tessilmare guarantees the customer that the purchased product is covered by a LIFETIME WARRANTY on defects of manufacturing and materials.
The lifetime warranty remains in effect for the duration of the possession. If the item is no more running in production Tessilmare will repair the defective product or part of it and or will replace it with component equivalent.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.