Saint Esprit - Wooden Model Sailing Ship, 33" Long
Saint Esprit - Wooden Model Sailing Ship, 33" Long. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the Saint Esprit.
The Saint Esprit was built in Brest and launched in 1765. She was commanded by Captain Boze and served as battle ship from 1765 - 1795. The Le Saint Esprit was one of the important ships that played a role in the well-known piece of history, The War for American Independence. She contributed by driving off the British fleet.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 33" in length, 32" in height and 9" wide
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, thin wood
- Finely painted and varnished finishes
- Metal parts and details that are bronzed, gold tone or chrome plated or painted
- Fabric sails with intricate line rigging
- With these artistic assemblies, there will be minor differences in appearance
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.