Samlex EVOLUTION F Series Inverter/Charger, 1200 Watt, 120 V
Mfr: Samlex America
Pure sine wave inverter/charger with 6 programmable charging profiles – 2, 3 and 4 stages with Equalization. For use with Lead Acid or Lithium Batteries. Samlex Evolution™ Series inverter/chargers provide reliable AC power wherever it’s needed. For use with boats, RVs, cabins and specialty vehicles, as well as alternative energy, back-up and emergency power applications.
Adaptive Battery Charger Option for Lead Acid Batteries Transfer Switch Surge Capacity (Active Power Boost) Solar Input State-of-the-Art Technology AC Input / Output Option
- 6 programmable charging profiles – 2, 3 and 4 stages with Equalization
- Algorithm monitoring in the Bulk Stage assesses the battery’s condition. The remaining charging stages are based on the battery’s condition rather than a pre-set charging time.
- Reduces excess charging time and extends life of battery
- Zero transfer time when switching from Inverter to AC input source. When AC input source comes on, the inverter synchronizes with the incoming wave form and then transfers instantly at zero crossing without interruption to the load.
- The inverter has a surge capability of 3X its continuous power rating, allowing it to turn on loads with high starting surge.
- Inverter loads can exceed the continuous power output by the Power Boost Allowances without triggering and overload fault.
- There is no need to upsize to a larger inverter/charger to handle a heavy surge load, resulting in reduced costs.
- Connect a solar charge controller (up to 50A) directly to the EVO™ though the Battery Charger External DC Input
- External charging current is monitored to free up more power from the grid to be available to the load while charging.
- ONLINE Mode can be used to prioritize Batteries/Inverter over the grid, ideal for those who want to operate primarily on solar power, even when the grid is available (when grid is costly).
- Multiple physical points of protection monitoring are scanned up to 10,000 times per second to detect adverse internal and external conditions.
- The EVO™ is practically indestructible. The EVO™ will detect fault conditions and initiate a healthy shutdown before any damage can be done.
- AC Power Cord Inlet and Duplex GFCI outlet: EVO-1212F/1224F; hardwired: EVO-1212F-HW/1224F-HW
- The EVO-RC-PLUS remote control (sold separately) can be used to capture detailed EVO™ performance data, stored on a removable 16GB SD Card. Advanced features for programming various parameters and modes of operation. 4 rows of 20 character alpha numeric LCD display for messaging.
- The EVO™ uses five temperature sensors placed throughout the unit to determine operation of 2 speed controlled cooling fans. Reduces unnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by only running when and where the fans are needed.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.