Samlex 12volt NTX 1500 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
Mfr: Samlex America
The Samlex 12 volt NTX 1500 Watt Pure Sine Wave power inverter helps power your boat with FCC certified operation. The Samlex NTX 1500 ensures electrical interference will not be a problem when operating near your sensitive equipment. The NTX inverter series is also ETL certified to meet strict UL and CSA safety standards for operation in the USA and Canada. Compact and lightweight, the NTX inverters have a single variable speed temperature and load-controlled fan for quiet operation.
- Samlex Hypersurge technology starts high surge loads with ease
- High efficiency and very low idle current
- 2 GFCI protected outlets
- Wide input voltage range
- Low noise load and temperature controlled variable speed fan for quiet operation
- LCD Remote Control NTX-RC included
- Service vehicles
- Mobile Offices
- Boats, Recreation Vehicles, Camping
- Field work / Construction sites
- Solar power systems
- Emergency backup power
- Home electronics: TV, VCR, video games
- Computers, printers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Samlex America offers a two year limited warranty.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.