Samson Rope, Hi-Tech Purseline
Hi-Tech Purse Line is a non-rotational 12-strand braided construction made of Dyneema® HMPE and Samson’s patented DPXTM fiber technology. Hi-Tech Purse Line has a non-rotating control core that helps it maintain its round shape under load. When compared to traditional polypropylene purse lines, Hi-Tech is much lighter and stronger, allowing downsizing of the line. This weight savings translates into less resistance in the water, easier handling, and lower total cost of operation. The DPXTM fiber technology gives this purse line a high coefficient of friction that aids it in laying back into the net efficiently prior to the next set. This soft flexible construction reduces noise as it moves through the haulers. It floats, has excellent abrasion resistance, low elongation, and superior wear life.
- Product Code:818
- Specific Gravity:1
- Fiber (Core/cover)"Polyolefin (Control Core) /HMPE-Polyester Blend
- Splice: Product Specific Class II
Samson Rope, Hi-Tech Purseline, 3/4", Foot
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.