Scrubbis Hull Scraper Set
When the hull is still in the water it is very easy to scrub away the soft fouling before they germinate to become barnacles and seashell. The cleaning head has a built-in buoyancy of 2 kg which presses up against the hull. Material selection, design and function makes it unique for the purpose. The scrapers are made of rubber and when you pull the handle back and forth the the narrow strips scrape with 2 kg pressure on your boat hull, which removes fouling such as seaweed and barnacles very effective.
- The cleaning head will press against the hull regardless of the shape and form. All you need to do is to control and steer the cleaning head under the hull where the fouling have grown
- It's important that you donÕt use Hull Scraper Set on already hardened fouling
- The cleaning head is provided with soft, flexible scrapers and a hard scraper to access all angles and forms a hull may have
- The handle is an easy to use telescopic pole that can be up to 210cm /83in and 320cm/126in long with extension pipe. Hull Scraper Set can be easily disassembled for easy storage
- Dimensions: Length 113-320 cm/43-126 in, width 40 cm/16 in, diameter 9,5 cm/3.7 in
Note: that the Hull Scraper Set is intended for soft fouling and not already hardened and sharp fouling
We warrant our products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of original purchase. During the warranty period, we will either repair or replace the product free of charge. This warranty does not cover damage due to improper installation or use, lightning, negligence, accident, unauthorized service, or to damages beyond the Davis products themselves.