Sea-Dog, Base Rail Fittings, Rectangular, Stainless, 7/8"
- Made from Investment Cast 316 Stainless Steel
- Corrosion resistant and durable
- Designed for use with 7/8" OD stainless tubing with a wall thickness of .049".
- Includes set screws where appropriate
- Installs with three #10 fasteners (not included)
Ratings & Reviews
While in the process of restoring my 1989 boat, I replaced all the fittings and hardware with stainless steel to ensure many more years on the (salt) water without all the ugly effects of corroded chrome. The base rail fittings were a perfect match in regards to size and degree of angle. Although the screw holes did not align with originals, the size of the base flange was large enough to cover them without the need for gel coat after filling them with thickened resin. For my application, they were perfect! I have used many Sea-Dog items in my project and they are high in quality and appearance.
Very high quality, I was impressed. The actual metal was thick
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.