Sea-Dog, Deck Fill with Keyless Cap, Nylon
Sea-Dog, Deck Fill with Keyless Cap, Nylon the hinged lift key can be locked in the upright position to open or close the fill and then recessed down into the cap for a flush surface.
- Molded from fiberglass reinforced nylon
- Grounding to the boat electrical system is not required (metal deck fills do require grounding)
- Cap has a built-in key for easy removal
- Hinged cap key locks in the upright position to open or close the fill and recesses flush into the cap for storage
- Color coded fill caps help prevent the dangerous and costly problems caused by placing fuel in water or waste tanks or vice-versa
- Cap threads are 1-1/4" - 11-1/2 NPSM - Straight
- Gas, diesel and water caps include attachment chains
- Waste deck fill cap does not include attachment chain
- Will not work with pressurized oil injection systems
- Deck fills connect to reservoir via hose (not included)
Answer: These deck fills are threaded and come with a threaded cap.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.