Sea-Fire, High Temperature Sensor Assembly, 131-303
Sea-Fire's new Heat Sensor alerts boat owners to dangerously high engine room temperatures.
- Intended for engine rooms in any sized craft up to large yachts
- The sensors are available in two versions
- An open model (131-303) is deisgned to be mounted on the extinguishing system cylinder and is set at 151 Deg. F (66 Deg. C), which is 24 Deg. F (13 Deg. C) lower than the system discharge temperature of 175 Deg. F (79 Deg. C)
- Temperature Sensor Assembly activates at 140 Deg. F (60 Deg. C)
These fire extinguishers are filled per order and are non-returnable
The following Shipping Restrictions apply:
- All products are non-retunable.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.