ECO Holding Tank Vent Filter Kit with vent filter cartridge, mounting bracket, hardware & hose adapters
Control the air quality on your boat with the ECO Holding Tank Vent Filter Kit. The ECO Kit (309311001/9108823047) will keep the odors from the holding tank in check and include the replaceable vent filter cartridge, a mounting bracket & hardware and hose adapters you need to connect to your system.
ECO Holding Tank Vent Filter uses advanced odor removal technology to keep your boat's holding tank fumes under control as it stops smells from escaping from the tank. The ECO Filter is designed as a direct replacement to other SeaLand and Dometic vent filters. The ECO filter retro-fits the older Sanigard model and the included installation brackets and hose adapters are included for new installations. The kit includes adaptors to fit the most popular vent hose sizes. (Threaded adapters are included for replacement on many older holding tank systems with built-in vent filters.)
The ECO replaces the following part numbers:
- 309310001 - 5/8" Replacement Filter Only, No Bracket
- 309310002 - 5/8 in./16 mm SaniGard vent filter complete kit
- 309310007 - 3/4 in./19 mm SaniGard vent filter complete kit
- 309310005 - 1 in./25 mm SaniGard vent filter complete kit
- 309310003 - 1-1/2 in./38 mm SaniGard vent filter complete kit
- 309310008 - 5/8 in./16 mm, 3/4 in./19 mm Dometic vent filter complete kit
Key benefits of the ECO Holding Tank Vent Filter are:
- Improved malodorous gas filtration
- New filter cartridge uses 55% less plastic than previous SeaLand vent filter cartridges
- Earth-friendly, recyclable plastic components
- Fits in same space and brackets as previous SeaLand vent filters for easy change-over
- Complete kit includes fittings for popular vent hose ID sizes:
- 5/8 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-1/2 in. (16mm, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm)
- One replacement cartridge fits all SeaLand ECO filter sizes
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.