SeaLand, T Series Waste Discharge Pumps
T-Series Waste Discharge Pumps deliver reliable offshore waste tank discharge. The T-Series is a bellows style discharge pump so it can run dry without harm. T-Series pumps are self-priming and have a peak 300 gph flow rate with only a 6 amp draw at 12 volt.
The T-Series pumps are an industry standard and designed to reduce audible noise. These T-style offers optimized pump stroke balance from bellows designed to enhance flow by using efficient W-series motors and gear drives.
- Non-macerating bellows pump can run dry without damage, unlike impeller-type pumps
- Draws 6 amps at 12 volt DC | 3 amps at 24 volt DC
- Self-priming up to ten feet (3.3 meters)
- 1-1/2" ports
- Dimensions: 7-3/4"H x 6-3/4"W x 13-3/4"L
- No odors from pump
- One-year warranty
Caution: This pump is not for use as a VacuFlush toilet vacuum pump.
Caution: This pump is not for use as a VacuFlush toilet vacuum pump. Damage to the pump and system would result. When pump is used to discharge SanX or TDX systems, follow electrical and plumbing instructions in your SanX or TDX ownerÕs manual. When using this pump with a holding tank, see illustration. Pumping against a closed seacock will result in damage to the duckbill valves.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.