SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Fluid - SeaStar (BayStar)
SeaStar Solutions Hydraulic Steering Systems, including SeaStar and BayStar systems, require the use of this special high quality hydraulic fluid.
- Meets MIL SPEC H-5606 G
- Available in 1 liter (quart) or 1 gallon sizes
- 20wt fluid
- For steering helm/cylinder systems Only
- Caution: Substitution of non-recommended oils or fluids may result in heavier steering and/or irreparable damage to your steering system
Ratings & Reviews
SeaStar starring fluid
by Chris Easton
Best price on genuine SeaStar steering fluid, fast shipping and packaged extremely well
by R Harper
by Tyler Frederick
Brian was great to work with. He followed up and was able to answer my questions regarding our new steering system.
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.