SeaStar Power Assist Steering System, PA1200
Mfr: Teleflex Morse / Seastar Solutions
$1,721.96 On Sale
SeaStar Power Assist Steering System, PA1200.
- Dramatically increases steering comfort by reducing effort at the wheel
- Easily installed upgrade to existing SeaStar Systems
- Compatible with autopilots
- Wiring harness included
- Ignition protected (SAE J-1171)
- 12 and 24 volt (Auto recognize)
- 150HP+ single outboards
- Heavy 4 stroke outboards
- Twin/Triple outboards
- Inboards where rudder torque makes wheel effort heavy or uncomfortable
SeaStar P/A (Power Assist) steering uses an electronically controlled hydraulic pump to provide Ã±Power" for your SeaStar Hydraulic Steering system.
The SeaStar P/A system is comprised of two circuits: a hand operated manual system, which is the control element, and a hydraulic power pump, which is the working element.
The manual system consists of a helm pump with internal relief and check valves, as well as a built in reservoir. Two steering lines and a compensating line which provide a routing for fluid to transmit through the system, and a steering cylinder which moves the steering device on the boat from side to side.
The power system, is an electronically controlled hydraulic pump that boosts(more...)