SeaStar S Series Control, Single Function, Single or Twin Lever
SeaStar S Series Control, Single Function, available as Single or Twin Lever station. Each control lever operates either throttle or shift. Single function controls work for single or dual helm stations and are ideal for inboards, stern drives and outboards.
- Available in one lever or two lever versions as required
- Easily adjustable throttle friction feel
- Each lever suitable for throttle or gear operation
- Suitable for exterior mounting
- Incorporates brake to prevent throttle creep
- Highly polished corrosion resistant chrome plated brass covers
- Mechanical advantage - shift 2.77:1/throttle 2.77:1
- Options (available at extra cost):
- Throttle hold kit
- Shift/gear detent kit (only for main station on dual station installations)
- Neutral safety switch to prevent starting in gear
- Hand lever extension
- Dual Station Transfer Unit - for use with long difficult cable paths
- Ideal for dual installations; extra fittings required are listed below
- Uses 3300 and 4300 type control cables; suits 33C and 43C type cables
- Not suitable for use with Mercury and OMC OEM type control cables
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.