Seapost Sierra Marine Pilot Chair, High Back, Reclining, 36" Floor Slide
The H.O. Bostrom Seapost Sierra Marine Pilot Chair is an excellent High Back, Reclining Helm Seat for your boat with a 36" floor slide, 6" fore/aft seat slide and 6" quick touch height adjustment. The Seapost Sierra is available in 3 marine vinyl fabrics with a marinized finish.
- Floor-slide model available in 12" (305mm) increments ranging from a 24" to 108" (610 to 2743mm)
- Floor slide extensions are available in 24" and 36" (610 and 914mm) lengths
- Sierra seat design delivers bottomless ride comfort via its integral serpentine-spring platform
- Mechanical reclining seat back provides 10° forward and 25° rearward slope
- Seat slide has 6" (152mm) fore-aft travel
- High-back models only include built-in lumbar support
- Mechanical pedestal adjustments include a 6" (152mm) quick-touch height adjustment, as well as a secondary 3" (76mm) height adjustment
- Front-release handles accommodate limited-space environments
- Easy fold-up footrest with anti-skid surface offers vertical adjustment range of 5" (127mm)
- Flip-up, adjustable armrests lock in three positions
- Precision stainless steel roller bearings ensure easy chair movement along floor slide
- Two-point seatbelt
The Sierra STD Pilot series is ABS Certified to IMO Specifications of High Speed Code, Annex 10. All SeaPost marine products feature a marinized finish to deliver superior protection against corrosion, abrasion, and impact. 1,000-Hour Salt Spray test proof.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our seats are known for their quality workmanship and incomparable value, backed by the longest performance warranty in the industry.
- All products are non-returnable, unless defective.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.