Seapost Sierra Seat HBLX H-ARM, Black Vinyl, 6" Adj.
SeaPost Sierra, w/ Armrests, NO Base.
- High back
- Adjustable lumbar available
- Single lever back recline with infinite adjustment
- Integral springs isolate shock
- 3 position flip-up armrest
- Note:This seat is designed for H.O. Bostrom seat pedestals and will not fit standard recreational seat pedestals without modificatioin. Please call for details
- Seats are fully "marinized" with two-coat metal finish. A phosphate base coat, plus a baked TGIC polyester powder paint finish allows the finish to survive 1,000 hours of salt spray testing. All hardware is non-corrosive.
- Your choice of upholstery: We offer two fabric colors and four vinyl colors. Custom materials are also available.
- Durable armrests are fully adjustable and withstand up to 400 pounds. Arm ends allow you to mount controls.
- Sleek, quick-change upholstery kit on new product line lets you replace worn upholstery without removing the seat assembly.
- Combine components to meet your special needs; i.e., the pedestal and swivel assembly on the high-back helm seat can also be used on the floor slide rail. Or vary the seat back height, from low to high.
- Serpentine seat springs isolate shock from rough seas.
- High density seat cushion and padding are contour molded for added comfort.
SHIPPING & RETURNS