Seastar, HC5314, Inboard Hydraulic Steering Cylinders, BA150-7ATM
- Low friction hydraulic steering system
- Configurations for most inboards
- Easy installation on single or dual rudders
- Adjustable O-ring sealed fittings c/w bleeder fittings
- Anodized aluminum or heavy duty brass cylinders (two axis articulation)
- Meets A.B.Y.C. standards
- Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements
- Bore Diameter: 1.5"
- Stoke: 7"
Ratings & Reviews
Company is very helpful and have never had problems with them or any of the products which they offer. Everything is as described. Very pleased
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.