Seguin Tug Boat - Wooden Model Boat, 26" Long
Seguin Tug Boat - Wooden Model Boat, 26" Long. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the Seguin Tug Boat.
Built in 1884 in Bath, Maine, the SEGUIN spent her first years towing wooden sailing vessels in the Kennebec River and towing cargo barges along the Atlantic coast from Maine to Virginia, valiantly towing large sailing vessels and monstrous barges loaded with valuable goods such as lumber, ice and coal.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 26" in length, 23" in height and 6" wide
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- Detailed windows and deck area
- Masts and the smoke stack and the lower portion of the hull are painted in the original colors
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, thin wood
- Finely painted and varnished finishes
- Metal parts and details that are bronzed, gold tone or chrome plated or painted
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.