SelecTile, Resilient Vinyl Interlocking Reducers, Flooring, Edges
- Ideal for industrial, garages, warehouses, high traffic areas, cockpit, work space aboard your boat
- Unique interlocking edge design eliminates the need for adhesives
- 100% Recyclable
- 95% Recycled content (100% for Black & Gray)
- 5 Year warranty
- Mold and mildew resistant
- UV Protected
- Chemically resistant for industrial use, including Gas and Diesel
Selectile vinyl floor products are made of recycled PVC materials and utilize a patented interlocking locking edge design to eliminate the need for adhesives, making installation quick and inexpensive. Non-porous, flexible and durable, Selectile remains in-place even with heavy traffic and abuse. It can be installed directly over damaged or problem floors with minimal subfloor prep, is resistant to most solvents, chemicals and abrasion, and is easy to maintain, reconfigure or remove.
Selectile Industrial is designed for use in heavy-duty, high-traffic industrial, manufacturing, institutional, transportation, shipping, warehouse and similar areas. It withstands high p.s.i. point-loads, including forklifts, pallet jacks, carts and other wheeled conveyances and requires minimal maintenance.
Selectile Industrial products are available in seven standard colors. Custom colors are also available.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.