Shaft Anode, Aluminum, CMX-25
Martyr Anodes are pressure die-cast and manufactured to strict quality standards through an ISO 9001 Quality Management System. In addition, each alloy is guaranteed to be manufactured to the latest US Military Alloy Specification and is chemically tested regularly to ensure consistency. Copies of Material Certificate of Compliance are available upon request. Martyr anodes provide low cost cathodic protection of ocean-going vessels, structures and equipment constructed of iron, steel, aluminum, magnesium and other metals.
- Fit & longevity
- Easy installation
- Performs better, protects longer than zinc
- Weight: 0.23 kg
- 2 3/8" Width x 2 3/8" Length x 2 3/8" Depth (61mm x 61mm x 61mm)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.