Shields 120 Series, Bilgeflex Bilge Pump Discharge Hose, Sold by the Foot
Shields 120 Series, Bilgeflex Bilge Pump Discharge Hose sold by the foot. Bilgeflex 3/4" - 1-1/2" inside diameter single layer corrugated polyethylene discharge hose for electric and hand bilge pumps on your boat. Sizes to fit most major brands pumps.
- Polyethylene resists oily bilge acids and seawater
- Clamping cuffs are formed into hose at one foot intervals
- Do not attach to thru hull fitting below the water line
Sold in one foot increments. Enter number of feet desired in the Qty. box
Note:These hoses are cut to customer length and are Not Returnable. Please .Shields Bilgeflex is a single layer corrugated polyethylene hose. It is resistant to mild chemicals and salt water and there is a clamping cuff every foot. It is available in black or white. This hose is primarily used for bilge pump discharge. Do not attach to thru hull fitting below the water line.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All cut product are non-returnable
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.