Shields 290 Series, 90 Deg. EPDM Rubber Exhaust Elbow
290 Series 90 Deg. Rubber Exhaust Elbow by Shields made using 100% high temperature EPDM rubber with a maximum operating temperature of 250 Deg. F (121 Deg. C).
- 100% High Tempreature EPDM rubber
- 250 Deg. F (121 Deg. C) operating temperature
- Hose elbows under 6" diameter are not ribbed
- 6" and 8" hose elbows have reinforcement ribs
Ratings & Reviews
Best production/solution I could find for rebuilding exhaust system
Product was as expected - Rebuilt Moomba exhaust system - used two of these to come up from the exhaust tip toward the manifold - after 14+ outings these things appear to be holding up as expected/good
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All cut product are non-returnable
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.