Showa Atlas 490 Triple Dipped PVC Gloves with Insulating Acrylic Fleece Liner
$12.38 On Sale
The Atlas 490 large insulated triple dipped pvc work gloves are designed to be flexible in low cold winter temperatures and are liquid proof for added comfort and durability. The gloves feature a rough grip for wet and dry weather climates. The gloves have an insulated lining for keeping hands warmer. The triple dipped Atlas 490 gloves were designed to be waterproof and protects hands from fuels, oil and other solvents on the worksite.
- Enhanced chemical protection
- Absorbs perspiration for ultra comfortable extended wear and with good mechanical resistance
- Seals and protects the hand against chemicals while remaining flexible (to -4°F / -20°C)
- Oil resistant
- Fully-Coated Triple-Dipped PVC
- Insulated with Seamless Yellow Acrylic Liner
- 300mm (11.8 in.) long
- Extended protection on the forearm
- Ergonomic design
- Rough grip
Showa Atlas 490 Triple Dipped PVC Gloves, Blue, Medium
Showa Atlas 490 Triple Dipped PVC Gloves, Blue, Large
Showa Atlas 490 Triple Dipped PVC Gloves, Blue, Extra Large
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.