Small Frame Alternator, 12 Volt, 120 Amp, 20036
- NEW 12 volt, 120 amp
- 10-SI Style Alternator for Marine Gasoline Engines
- 2" Mounting Foot
- Integral Regulator
- Ignition Protected
- One-wire or 3-Wire Hook-up
API 1-wire alternators may need additional engine rpm over idle speed to activate internal voltage regulators. Simply rev the engine and alternator will excite and charge properly. This situation is due to high output performance of API Marine alternators of 78-94 amps. A 3-wire version of any of the 1-wire alternators may be substituted and the alternator will be activated by the key switch. API #s 20030, 20037, 20044, 20051, 20075, 20091 & 20092.
Sterndrive Engineering offers a one (1) year fault free warranty on rotating electrical parts (Starters, Alternators, Trim Motors) and a one (1) year Limited warranty on all other parts (solenoids, voltage regulators, water pumps, etc.). These warranties do not apply to any repairs, alterations, or work undertaken by third parties not involved in the actual manufacturing of the product.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 10% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.