Smokehouse Wood Chips
Mfr: Smokehouse Products
$3.59 On Sale
All of our wood chips are thoroughly dried and has all bitter tree bark removed to ensure you're getting maximum smoke of 100% all-natural wood. The wood chips are precision ground for an even, consistent burn. All bags are 1.75 LB bags (794 g), 242 cu.in., 3.96 L in size.
- Alder wood produces a neutral, balanced smoke that has long been a sportsman's favorite for smoking salmon, trout, seafood and really any type of other meats. Because of the neutral characteristics of alder, it is works wonderfully when blended with other wood species, especially fruit wood. When using alder with meats such as steak, ribs and briskets, try mixing alder with our fruit wood species like apple and cherry for a delectable taste you're sure to love.
- Apple wood produces a mildly sweet smoke that is ideal for any cut of meat, including pork, beef and poultry. Its sweet flavor can also be used to enhance the flavor of nearly any food and has grown to be the favorite of many professional BBQ enthusiasts. If you want to control the extent of your flavor from the Apple Wood Chips, try mixing the apple wood with our Alder Wood Chips, which adds a neutral, balanced smoke without interfering with the sweetness of the apple wood. Don't be afraid to try the Apple Wood Chips on any recipe, from smoked cheese to pork and ribs. Here at Smokehouse Products we love to smoke cheese with apple wood... give it a try!
- Cherry wood, like apple, is fantastic with nearly any cut of meat and provides a nice sweet smoke flavor. Many competition BBQ chefs use cherry to achieve a dense smoke ring. So why wait? Fire up your smoker with your favorite cut of meat and your Cherry Wood Chips. The distinctive and delicious cherry wood smoke flavor has been perfected especially with dark meats, so if your planning on smoking a roast, ribs or brisket, look no further. Cherry can also add delicious flavor to smoked beans, nuts, cheeses and more. Similar to apple, if you want to control the extent of your flavor from the Cherry Wood Chips, try mixing it with our Alder Wood Chips, which adds a neutral, balanced smoke without interfering with the distinct flavor of the cherry wood.
- Hickory wood is a perennial favorite of elite BBQ cookers from Missouri to Texas and all through the South. Hickory is famous for smoking pulled pork, hams, bacon and ribs. If you want classic smoke flavor that's been tried and true over the ages, stick with Hickory and you'll be smoking like a pro. Hickory also works great in combination with a neutral wood like alder or fruit wood like apple or cherry. Start smoking like a pro with our Hickory Wood Chips!
- Mesquite wood generates a very pronounced flavor. It is the most pungent of wood species with its clean, sharp, tangy flavor that really develops on meat, fish, and poultry. The good ol' boys of Texas are notorious for smoking with mesquite wood for a Texas BBQ, but it has developed over the years as the westerner's delight. Today, it is often combined with alder or fruit wood to balance out some of the sharpness, if desired. Mesquite is great to test and try with new recipes as it can often be moderated to get just the taste you like best!
Smokehouse Wood Chips, Hickory
Smokehouse Wood Chips, Apple
Smokehouse Wood Chips, Mesquite
Smokehouse Wood Chips, Alder
Smokehouse Wood Chips, Cherry
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.