Solas, 13.0" Dia. 17" Pitch, LH, 4-Blade, Stainless Steel Rubex HR4 Propeller
Solas, 13" Diameter Stainless Steel Rubex HR4 4-Blade Boat Propellers work with Flo-Torq, Vortex and other out drive systems and use Rubex HR4 D Series Hubs for excellent cruising performance. Rubex HR4 props give excellent cruising performance from the high rake, large cupping designed blades. Rubex HR4s provide great stern lift and acceleration while offering powerful thrust and smooth performance.
- Excellent cruising performance
- High rake blade with large cupping design
- Delivers powerful thrust and very smooth performance
- Increased speed and fuel economy in the engine's mid-range
- SOLAS Stainless Steel propellers lead the industry in the highest percentage of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum & are made by investment casting process that resists rust from salt water and increases the stability of the propeller blades
- Long lasting Solas Propellers have been tested for more than 500 hours in salt water
- Interchangeable hub sold separately
- Interchangeable with Flo-Torq & Vortex Systems
Need help finding the right propeller?
Check out our propeller fit guide. The Solas Propeller Fit Guide will walk you through picking the right propeller for your boat engine's make, model and horse power. You can also select what type of boat configuration you have and the prop fit guide will suggest the appropriate prop. Or if you have the OEM propeller number, you can enter that in and it will give you the Solas cross-reference.
If you still aren't sure, give us a call 1-800-998-9508 and one of our techs will help you find the right boat propeller.
HOW TO FIND YOUR PROPELLER PART NUMBER FOR CROSS-REFERENCE
Tips on Choosing the Right Propeller
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- The item ships directly from the manufacturer is non-returnable unless there is a manufacturing defect.
- Defective Merchandise returns are of two types:
- Type A defective is merchandise that is brand new and determined to be defective at or prior to the point of sale or installation. Type "A" defective merchandise in new condition, is returnable for replacement or full credit as long as return authorization has been issued, and inspection by our customer service department and/or the manufacturer verifies the claim.
- Type B defective is merchandise that has been sold and later failed in service while within the warranty period. Type "B" defective merchandise is covered by each individual manufacturers warranty policy. We will assist our customers in the handling of such warranty claims, as well as items returned for non-warranty repair work. Please note, some manufactures require that the dealer or the consumer contact them directly for warranty issues. When you call us for return authorization, we will advise you to contact the manufacturer if necessary.