Spare Seal for Lasdrop DrySeal Shaft System, 20mm Thru 100mm
- Size = Shaft Size
- Three year manufacturer warranty
- Self-adjusting, marine grade construction
- Easily replaces inner lip seal for Lasdrop DrySeal system, if placed on the shaft when complete DrySeal assembly is installed
- Made in the USA
The Lasdrop DrySeal features a compact, economical lip seal design that can be installed quickly and easily. The self-adjusting inner lip seal is held in place by a split-face plate and secured to a stationary copolymer housing. This keeps the seal in constant, low friction contact with the shaft, preventing water from passing in or out of your vessel. As in all Lasdrop seals, the unit incorporates a cutlass bearing in the housing to keep the unit properly aligned with the shaft.
The DrySeal has an optional back-up seal that if installed during the original time of installation can be installed without removing the unit or the shaft. Available in shaft sizes 3/4" to 8", accommodating any size stern tube up to 10 1/2" in diameter. Metric sizes available. Also an excellent rudder shaft seal.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of items.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.