Speedometer GPS Receiver, NMEA 0183
Provides accurate speed over ground readings and heading information all in one attractive package. This product is ideal for all speed applications and is particularly useful for slow and high speeds where traditional speed sensors like pitot tubes and paddlewheels do not perform well. An added advantage is there is nothing in the water to corrode or break.
- Included LCD heading display to show course over ground Connects to an existing NMEA 0183 GPS device (not included)
- Speed accuracy of +/-1 MPH (once moving) Heading accuracy of +/-1 degree (once moving)Enhanched illumination: through-dial lighting for excellent readability at night
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.