Star Plate & Ring Assembly for 3" Tube Mooring Buoy
With the Star Plate and Ring Assembly you can moor your boat to the top ring safely! Unlike rod systems, where the only reliable attachment point is at the bottom of the buoy, this hardware system brings your mooring chain up through your Tube Style mooring buoy to the top, where the high-strength ring forms a convenient attachment point for your boat's mooring pendant.
- Large 3/4" x 6" diameter ring fits securely in the star plate where is held in a vertical position and always ready for a quick and easy tie up.
- Rugged 1/4" thick x 6" convex star plate fits the curved top of your buoy and prevents "pull through."
- Only use with tube-style mooring buoys with 3" diameter tube as the large 3/4" shackle must fit inside the tube.
- Ring, Shackle and Star Plate only; chain and mooring buoy are sold separately.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.